Heyyy~~~ It's seriously been A WHILE I didn't update my blog.. I'm so so so so sorry~ been busy since I have my uni life!!!!! Lots of assignments & stuff... Wish me luck? xD
First off, I wanna share about Tiffany Alvord... she's an AWESOME singer!!! I love almost all her covers, and her single "Baby I Love You"... I think you guys should listen to her if you have time.. It won't waste your time, InsyaAllah :D So search on her on YouTube and see whether you like her or not... TRY NOW!!! ;p
Second, I've been studying Arabic language this semester.. So, I was thinking, maybe, just maybe, you'd be interested to learn some words too :D Well, like it or not, I probably gonna post some Arabic words and the meaning here.. So yeah.. Awesome? Hahaha..
That's all for now.. DON'T FORGET to search for TIFFANY ALVORD on YouTube!!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment