Mahn.. So busy these few weeks.. With all the homeworks, school thingy and stuffs.. Don't even have enough rest!! But then.. Still there's something good to share.. :D
Firstly, Alhamdulillah, our GP presentation was great, although there lots to change and improve.. But at least we did our best and kinda satisfied with it.. :D Our topic was about "TECH ABUSE"... It was very very ambitious (That's what they said).. But we love it!
Secondly, My friend and I were invited to go to the Empire Hotel last night.. The dinner reception was kinda good.. I mean, it's not a usual thing that I ever did before.. So new.. and feel so awkward.. But, feels good to see and gather with my friends and talk about all the stuffs we miss.. :D So nice.. But TIRING!!! Haha...
Wish me luck for my upcoming exam!! *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment